Everything you ought to know about the Chinese Betrothal Ceremony…
My clients and I use a simple Yijing Fengshui (易经风水) strategy to ride above the waves of the New Year & stay in the ‘Sweet Spot’ every year, by simply using a simple Time-Space Connection System.
@ 7 October 2017
Theme: Home is where your success stories begin
Another great time at the private event!
Special thanks to…
– the main organizer Floor Xpert Pte Ltd for making the event possible; and
– the participants (homeowners of Sol Acres EC) for turning up too.
Many thanks and grateful.🙏😂
Everything you ought to know about empowering your Matrimonial Bed…
Would you like to provide the best environmental support to your child as they grow up?
If you want to get more out of your home business for any of these reasons:
- Your home business is not producing the results that are expected.
- Business expenses and overheads continue to be increasing despite working from home.
- Industry partners are undermining each other or worse undermining you, causing conflicts and frustrations for you.
Then, we’d like to help you squeeze the most out of your home business as possible by offering you a special once-a-year “2-Day Home Frequencies Tuning” program.
In this program, we will coach you how to…
- Develop a crystal-clear assessment of your house, its strengths, and weaknesses in supporting your Home Business.
- Uncover hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your business success.
- Locate your power desk in the house to conduct your business.
- Empower your home to achieve focused results.
- Complete this program renewed, re-energized, and inspired to turn your home into a powerful business magnet.
If you’d like to take advantage of this very special, very limited, and totally life-changing “2-Day Home Frequencies Tuning” program, click here to sign up now!
We’re going to keep the class small, so limited seats left! We’ll take in as many people as we could and then start a waiting list.
Again, to take advantage of this offer, simply click here to sign up now.
If you know someone who is looking to make a positive change in their lives, please share this with them.
Enroll With A Friend Promotion
Everything is always better with a FRIEND!
For the entire month of MAY, Enroll With a Friend and both will be rewarded with a S$80 discount or S$160 for 2 persons.
After discount, all you need to pay is S$404 per person or S$808 for 2.
PS: The sooner you sign up, the more likely you are to get a seat. Click here to sign up now.
Do you have something you want to change or achieve in your life? Maybe you’d like to…
Today, we want to quickly let you know that registration for the various training programs for 2017 is officially open now (we know so many of you have been waiting for this and we are very grateful for your patience).
In our previous article titled “What Have You Exposed Your Children To?“, we promise to share tips how you could use essential oils for cleaning your home.
Remember, many cleaning products are formulated with strong fragrances, preservatives and synthetic chemicals to increase their efficiency. While this serves its purpose to remove dirt, germs and other house impurities, not many people realise that breathing in these toxic chemicals can be dangerous. Therapeutic grade essential oils have no added chemicals, meaning that they are safe to use around your children.
Tip #1 – Lavender All-Purpose Cleaner
- Fill a glass spray bottle with half cup of water, add 2 tablespoons of castile soap in the bottle.
- Add 3-4 drops of therapeutic grade lavender essential oil.
- Cap and shake the mixture well.
- You can use the cleaner for bathroom, kitchen and other household surfaces.
Tip #2 – Lemon Window Cleaner
- Fill a glass spray bottle with half cup of distilled white vinegar and fill it up with water.
- Add 10 drops of therapeutic grade lemon essential oil and shake the mixture well.
- Use on windows and mirrors before wiping with a clean cloth.
Tip #3 – Essential Oil for your laundry
- Add 25 drops of therapeutic grade eucalyptus essential oil to the mixture of 5 tablespoons of Super Washing Soda, 5 tablespoons of Castile Soap and water for each wash.
- It works well for cleaning pillows, bedding, and sheets.
- Eucalyptus essential oil helps to kill dust mites.
Tip #4 – The Easy Way Out
For those who are not really into DIY but would like to start using chemical-free and essential oils infused household cleaning products, try this product out – Thieves® Household Cleaner.
Experience the wonder of Thieves® Household Cleaner, as tough stains and problem areas in your home become simple and easy to clean without using harsh or abrasive chemicals. While bacteria can be dangerous, some industrial cleaners on the market pose an even larger threat to your health. Thieves Household Cleaner is a safe all-purpose concentrate that can be used in every room in your home, without the harsh chemicals. Dilute in a spray bottle or bucket, or use straight for extra strength. Dilution ratios are listed on the label for your convenience.
Light Degreasing 60:1
Medium Degreasing 30:1
Heavy Degreasing 15:1
Upholstery, Fabrics, Carpet Spotting 40:1
Pots and Pans 100:1
Hand Cleaner 1:1
Keeping a clean house doesn’t mean soaking it in toxic chemicals. Using therapeutic grade essential oils for cleaning your home is the right way in providing your kids a safe and healthy environment to grow. You have a choice! Make the right choice now!
In our next article, we’ll share with you why more and more people are turning to essential oils as a natural, effective alternative to traditional cleaning products. So stay tuned!
Live Right and You’ll Live Bright!
P/S – If you are searching for therapeutic grade essential oils, click here.