Did you have a chance to check out the Science of Wellness program we told you about the other day? ( Click Here )
It is truly a one-of-a-kind program. It’s like the Swiss Army Knife of health and wellness and it destroys all those exaggerated myths that are perpetuated on the internet, including:
● “Low-fat” and “cholesterol-free” are the way to go (Truth: Cholesterol is actually needed by your body for the production of vital hormones!)
● Carbohydrates are great energy foods (Truth: Carbohydrates increase serotonin production, resulting in tiredness … which is one reason why eating a banana before exercising is such a BAD idea)
● Eat lots of fruit (Truth: People enjoy fruit mainly because it’s sweet – but fructose interferes with thyroid performance … and your body can only handle 10-30 grams of fructose a day before the liver starts converting the rest to fat. LIMIT your fruit.)
● Red meat is bad for you (Truth: In addition to being a complete protein source, red meat is rich in Carnitine, an amino acid which helps boost thyroid activity.)
● Do lots of cardio for fat loss. (Truth: Excessive cardio exercise will increase production of Cortisol … which, in turn, will result in a loss of muscle tissue, thereby LOWERING your “resting metabolic rate”.)
There’s MUCH more to optimal health and well-being than just “eating your veggies” and getting “plenty of fresh air and exercise” …
Just click here (Click Here) to see a list of the many topics explored in the program…
Do you see why they are calling it the most complete health & wellness program in the world today?
The series of short videos are well-presented and easy to follow and they can literally give you a new lease on life.
Are you ready to take back your health? Then head on over to the Science of Wellness and choose the program that suits your needs.
You too CAN be stronger, younger, healthier and more energized than your biological age dictates.
Until next time.