Cancellation by Participant
- Cancellations received up to 20 business days prior to class will not be charged the training fee.
- Cancellations 3-20 business days prior to class will be invoiced the full training fee. As a courtesy, we will allow you to apply 50% of your payment toward a future Arts of Living Bright Training program within one year of the cancellation date.
- Cancellations 1-3 business days prior to class, and no-shows, are subject to payment for the full amount without future training credit.
- Registrant substitutions may be made at any time.
Cancellation / Postponement by Arts of Living Bright (AOLB)
- AOLB reserves the right to cancel or change a class at any time, including but not limited to, lack of participation, classroom, equipment, trainer availability or any unforeseen circumstances.
- Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future course date or to receive a full refund of Program fees.
- AOLB is not liable for any direct, or indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation or change of a scheduled class, including, but not limited to, cancellation penalties for transportation or accommodations. The participant’s sole recourse shall be the refund of prepaid course fees.
AOLB shall not be liable for damages of any kind resulting from errors or omissions in the training materials nor shall AOLB be liable for any damages resulting from the use of the training materials or other information conveyed at an AOLB program.