Time & Space have a wonderful way of showing us what really matters.
They are just 2 dimensions stacking one on top of another. If you know one, you know the other.
To understand this connection, here is a simple illustration:
- We know every day; the sun rises between 5am and 7am and sets between 5pm and 7pm without fail – this is timing.
- We also know, the sun rises in the East and sets in the West – this is space (or direction).
- In other word, the space corresponding to 5am – 7am is East while the space corresponding to 5pm – 7pm is West.
- Needless to say, different blocks of time will have their corresponding space too.
- This is the Time-Space Connection System, that is powered by Yijing (易经) Wisdom.
This Time-Space Connection System allows us to extrapolate to Months and Years too. Even Year has its corresponding space. So, which space (direction) do you think correspond with 2018?
If you want to know the quality of the timing (waves) coming in 2018, just look at the quality of that corresponding space. The answers are all there!
What if I tell you there are ways to improve the quality of 2018, would you be keen?
Click HERE to find out how.
The above are excerpts from my latest eBook “Why Fit In? Stand Out!“. Click HERE to find out more.